Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Where’s Your Passport? (Half-Life Vr But The AI Is Self-Aware)

I… I have no idea how to write about this. Usually when confronted by such a task, I end up going mad and writing poetry or doing some art project that’s only tangentially related to the subject at hand. But here, I’m left flabbergasted by how I’m supposed to react to this. I don’t even know if I can say it’s good or bad. It is. It’s in the world and there’s nothing I can do about it. It’s very much something you experience as you’re trapped inside for weeks with no sign of escape. I think I might be experiencing burn out. I don’t have much in creativity at the moment and I used it up yesterday on a Batman talks to the Devil story that’s going to happen at some point on someone else’s podcast. I am aware of myself, but I lack the ability to do a thing about it. I need to get out of the house more often.

This post was commissioned by Aleph Null through Patreon. I'm sorry it wasn't that good.

No comments: